Saturday, March 14, 2015

How does one become the Queen Bee?



The wonderful world of the internet is definitely a huge help in creating your queendom or kingdom. Practicing and perfecting your potential means you are on point in every aspect of your creative business. What do I mean by on point? Let me elaborate:

1.   Do what you love and follow what brings you the most bliss, like a shark to blood. Male sure to follow one focused desire so that you are concentrated on your vision.  

2.   Live a creative life, not only when you are working on your craft, but find time to incorporate beauty into every moment. When being creative becomes an everyday ritual, a routine, and at best second nature, a shift will begin to occur. I knew that I could not go a day without creating art and I made a decision to create everyday. It took me 6 months before I was in a consistent, natural flow. It feels like pure bliss, even the crappy days because I know what cures me,
     getting lost in the art. 
 
3.  Always keep the Big Picture in mind, or as Robin Sharma says, "Until your mission is an obsession nothing will change. Your life is just too valuable for you not to be successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment