Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Life Hiccups

HICCUP. Excuse me for the interruption. HICCUP. I was thinking that maybe I would like to HICCUP....

Why do we experience life hiccups? What are life hiccups, you may ask? It's when we doubt ourselves so often that there isn't time for anything else. So how do we get rid of these "life hiccups"?
It all starts with you visualizing exactly what it is you want out of life. To get more clarity you can ask yourself these questions:
What am I lacking in life, right now, that would make me feel a ton better?
How do I start my day? Am I productive right from the beginning?
How do I feel? Does it match up with how I want to be feeling?

Take some time to reflect on these questions and begin to note the gaps from where you are to where you want to be. Then have the audacity and begin to imagine yourself there.
Remind yourself that it's just the beginning...
   
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You can imagine what you desire, you will want what you imagine, and at last, you will create what you will."              
George Bernard Shaw  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment